Homework
- Maths Workbook Practice 2 pages 11-14
- 1-WAD: brilliantly and beware (yesterday's 4th July 2011)
Notes
- Some students did not do their decimals assignment during the weekend which was actually a survey to see how many students actually visit the blog. I hope the parents who are reading this share this blog with other parents whose child may have yet to tell their parents about it. I may be issuing a letter informing parents about the blog and the routine assignments so as to give them more awareness about the things done in class.
- The timetable has been changed and will be given to the children tomorrow.
- English Spelling List for Week 1 and 2 have been given to them. As the printing demands was rather high and thus the spelling list is delayed. I might squeeze in a double spelling session in a week.
- The two students who still owe me money for the class photographs, please remember to bring them this week.
For a side research, do remember to find out the name for the flag that I showed in class just now. :)
See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment