This will be a very short post because I'm currently rushing for something else.
The homework for this long weekend (because of Youth Day) are:
- Decimals Homework
- They need to draw out a "model" of the 5 decimals I gave them (0.51, 0.19, 0.77, 0.85, 0.46)
- They need to differentiate the hundredths and the tenths
- Some students were facing some difficulty in this, so I hope the parents can understand and be more patient with the children as they try to understand this. I will be bringing in some things for them to play and learn about hundredths and tenths.
- For creative students, they can attempt to create a picture.
An example for a decimal 0.15 would be:
- Tables and Graphs Topical Worksheet
- For their revision on the topic of Tables and Graphs
That's all for now. Will post another one soon today.

No comments:
Post a Comment